TOSHIBA Value Added Package 1.2.28
- TOSHIBA Components Common Driver is an essential component of Windows Vista. It is required to make the other TOSHIBA original programs work properly.
- TOSHIBA Power Saver controls power consumption by switching to optimum power settings, based on whether the machine is plugged in or on battery power, and based on the remaining battery power.
- TOSHIBA Utilities lets you customize your hardware settings according to the way that you work with your computer and the peripherals you use. To start the utility, click the Windows Start button and click Control Panel and select the TOSHIBA HW Setup icon.
- TOSHIBA Password Utility lets you set a password that restricts access to the computer.
- TOSHIBA Flash Cards provides the Hotkey function and the launcher function that starts the Hotkey function and launches the other TOSHIBA utilities.
- TOSHIBA PC Diagnostic Tool can display the basic information of a computer and diagnose
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a Freeware software in the category System Utilities developed by TOSHIBA Corporation.
It was checked for updates 29,405 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of TOSHIBA Value Added Package is 1.2.28, released on 01/16/2014. It was initially added to our database on 10/29/2007.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package requires one of the operating systems Windows XP/Vista/7/8 to be running on the computer it will be installed on. The download file has a size of 67.4MB.
Users of TOSHIBA Value Added Package gave it a rating of 4 out of 5 stars.